- Product must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Product must be unworn and returned in the original condition.
- Product must have all tags attached, including plastic tag attached to the crown.
- All returns must include the original packaging, without postal labels.
Please contact our Customer Care team for instructions on how to return your item at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNS AND PROCESSING
If you wish to return an item, you may do so in accordance with the following process:
- You must notify Battuta Watches within 14 days of accepting delivery of the Product and arrange return of the Product within 14 days after such notification.
- You must notify Battuta Watches by email email@example.com to obtain a “Returns Form”
- Product must be returned to by post to the Battuta nominated address
In the event that a your Battuta watch is received with any minor or major faults, Battuta first and foremost apologises for any defects and is here to help repair/replace your faulty watch as soon as possible. All products are covered by a 1-Year manufacturers warranty. This means that if your watch isn't put together correctly or becomes faulty within this period we will replace it. This does not cover battery faults.
A minor fault constitutes anything that can be easily fixed either by the customer themselves or Battuta Watches. In the event of a minor fault Battuta support team may propose a number of options to the customer about how the item can be fixed or replaced.
A major fault constitutes anything that cannot be easily fixed and does not allow the product to perform its basic function. This includes problems such as a watch stopping, losing time, etc. In the event of a major fault return your product to us by submitting a request with our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a major fault the product will only be repaired or replaced.
All of our timepieces come with a 2-year manufacturer warranty on the movement of the watch. This does not cover any damage or wear and tear that may occur from general use. To make a claim on your warranty please submit a request with our Customer Support Team at email@example.com with the relevant information and photos where possible.